EWS Admission Application Form 2018 will be available at edudel.nic.in from January 01, 2018. As per the notification issued by the DoE, The registration process for Admission in Delhi Schools under EWS/DG quota for the session 2018-19 will begin from January 01, 2018.
Every year thousands of parents apply online for admission of their children in private schools of Delhi under EWS/DG category, but due to lack of information and miscommunication, they are not able to get the admission. The admission process is itself a huge cry among parents. EWS/DG category admissions are also popularly known as Nursery Admission. Here we will try making it easier for you to understand the whole process. In the end, you will be able to understand EWS Admission Process, EWS Registration process, How to Apply Online, How to fill EWS online application form, Result or Lottery Draw Process for selection of candidates and EWS Admission Application Form 2018.
EWS Admission Application Form 2018, Online Registration, Lottery Draw, How to Apply Online
The registration process for EWS Admission 2018 will begin from January 01, 2018. All the applications can be submitted through the online mode only. No other mode of registration will be accepted.
For Registration GO TO THIS WEBSITE – www.edudel.nic.in
Registration is a mandatory process for filling the application form. Without registration, applicants will not be able to fill the EWS Online Application Form 2018.
Steps for Online Registration
- Go to edudel.nic.in
- Click on EWS/DG Admissions
- Click the Link “Registration for New User”
- The registration form will open. Fill all the information required in the form.
- This information can be changed later, so fill it very carefully. Now, Click on Register button.
- A pop-up message will be displayed “You cannot edit the information after registration. Are you sure you want to register?”
- Click OK button to submit OR click cancel to edit the information.
- After registration, a screen containing registration number/login ID with a password (CASE SENSITIVE) will appear.
- You will also receive a MESSAGE on your registered Mobile Number. Keep it as you will need it altered.
- Your EWS Online registration process is now complete. Now, follow the instruction below for filling the online application form.
Online Application Form 2018
The EWS online application form is likely to be available from January 01, 2018 (Registration is required before filling the application form). Applicants can fill the EWS admission application form 2018 form through website edudel.nic.in. (Complete information on how to fill the online application form is available on the website itself, so before starting to fill the form go through the detailed instructions.)
It is a one-time process; once submitted, you will not be able to modify the information. So fill all the information in the form very carefully.
Steps for filling Online EWS Application Form 2018
- Go to http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/Ewslogin.aspx?log=1
- Enter your Login ID & Password and click on the Login button.
- A page will open with information already filled at the time of registration which cannot be edited/updated.
- Fill the information required.
- Carefully fill parents/guardian details, residential address, locality, sub‐locality, sub‐sub locality of your residence through the drop-down menu. If you do not find the sub‐locality / sub‐ sub-locality in which your residence is located, then select the nearest sub‐locality / sub‐sub locality. It is vital information as it only will be used to reflect the schools in different distance ranges from your residential area. So be extra careful.
- Click on ‘Preview’ button to check the final preview
- The all the information filled once again If you want to make any changes click on ‘Back’ button and make changes.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ button, a message with two options will appear on the screen – “You cannot edit the information after submission. Are you sure you want to submit the application?”
- Click ‘OK’ to submit; ‘Cancel’ to make changes again.
- On successful submission, the following message will appear “Information has been successfully submitted. You cannot change any information of Step 1. Now got to Step 2.”
- In Step 2, you have to fill choice of schools (0-1 km). Click ‘Add’ button to give priority to the schools. You can ‘add’ or ‘delete’ schools from the priority list. You can add maximum 5 schools in the distance range.
- The list of schools so displayed will automatic arranged based on the priority assigned by you. If you don’t want to assign any priority/choose any particular school, it will not be reflected in your opted list of schools.
- Selection is done, click on ‘Submit’ button. A message will appear “Information successfully submitted. Now, go to Step 3”
- If you don’t want to select the school within 0-1 km range, click ‘Click here if do not want to apply in any of the following schools’ button.
- In Step 3, you have to fill choice of schools (1-3 km) and repeat the process mentioned in Step 2. Go to Step 4.
- In Step 4, fill the choice of schools (3-6 km) and repeat the above process. Then, go to Step 5.
- In Step 5, fill the Choice of schools (above 6 km), repeat Step 2 process.
- After completing Step 5, click Step 6 (Final Submission & Print).
- The entire online application form with filled details will be displayed. Check all the information and click ‘Final Submit’ button.
- A message will appear, click ‘OK’ button to submit the application form. If you are not satisfied with the choices and want to change any information click ‘cancel’ button. Remember, If you will click ‘cancel’ button, you can make changes from Step 2 onwards.
- Everything fine, Click ‘OK’ button.
- Take a print out of the EWS admission application form 2018 by clicking on ‘Print’ button. You can also take print out of application form later by logging into your account.
Note: In case you forget your registration number/login ID or password again, click on the link “Forget ID/Password?” on the login page.
We know it’s too much for you to read and understand, Here is an official instruction video which can guide you and displays step-by-step process on How to Apply for EWS Admission 2018-19.
Watch this instruction video on How to Apply EWS Application Form 2018-19
|EWS Application form filling process starts on||01/01/2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||31/01/2018|
|Declaration of the first list of selected candidates||28/02/2018|
|Declaration of the second list of selected candidates||15/03/2018|
|Admission process end on||31/03/2018|
Note: Dates can be changed. Keep visiting this page regularly for the update.
Eligibility – Who can Apply?
EWS/DG stands for Economically Weaker Section / Disadvantaged Group which means that any person who is a citizen of Delhi and whose family income is less than one lakh rupees annually are eligible for admission of their ward under EWS/DG category.
The minimum residency period of a citizen in Delhi should be 3 years for applying to EWS Admission 2018-19 under Economically Weaker Section & Disadvantaged Group.
SC, ST, OBC, Children with Disabilities, Orphans and Transgender are eligible to apply for EWS Admissions. In special cases, Income certificate is not required.
Age Criteria: 3-4 years for Nursery Admission, 4-5 years for admission in KG and 5-6 years for admission in Class 1.
EWS Admission Result 2018 – Lottery Draw
As the seats are limited and the numbers of applications are very high, a lottery draw will be held for the selections of students or admission of students in Nursery, KG and Class 1. EWS Admission Result 2018-19 or EWS Lottery Draw is likely to be held in the last week of February 2018.
The result of Lottery Draw will be displayed on the official website i.e. edudel.nic.in. For more information on Draw of Lots and EWS Admission Application Form 2018, click the above link.
If you have any query or suggestion, write it down in the comment box. Press (CTRL+D) button on your keyboard to save this page.