Admissions under EWS Category for Nursery, KG and Class 1 in Delhi Private Schools have been started today. The last date to submit EWS Admission Form 2018-19 is January 17, 2018. The first admission list will be declared on February 15, 2018. Applicants can apply online through official website www.edudel.nic.in.
Note: The EWS online form 2018-19 is only for the candidates applying under GENERAL CATEGORY. Candidates willing to apply under EWS/DG Category are required to fill the application form at the website of Directorate of Education, Delhi.
EWS Admission Process 2018-19 & Schedule
|EWS Admission process starts on||December 27, 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||January 17, 2018|
|Uploading details of children (General Seat)||February 01, 2018|
|Resolution of grievances||February 16-20, 2018|
|First Admission list to be declared on||February 15, 2018|
|Second Admission list to be declared on, including waiting list||February 28, 2018|
|Resolution of grievances, if any||March 1-7, 2018|
|Final list of admission||March 15, 2018|
|Admission closed||March 31, 2018|
As per the latest schedule from Directorate of Education, New Delhi; EWS admission process will begin from December 27. EWS Application Form 2018-19 will be available in schools and online in schools website. The last date to submit EWS Application Form is January 17. Applicants for General seats have to upload details of their children by February 01. Between February 16-20, all the queries related to admission process will be resolved by the respective schools.
The first and second EWS Admission list 2018-19 will be displayed on February 15 and February 28, respectively. The admission list will have the following information Registration ID of student, Name, Class, Allotted School ID, Allotted School Name and Allotted Status (i.e. Confirm or Waiting). EWS Admission List 2018-19 looks like:-
|Registration ID||Name||Class||Allotted School ID||School Name||Status|
Log in to the official Website of DoE i.e www.edudel.nic.in. Click on the link EWS/DG Admission 2018-19. We have given step-by-step process on How to Apply Online or Register Online for EWS Admission Process 2018-19. Click on the above link/headline.
Note: If you have any query, write it down in the comment box. We will answer your query ASAP. Also, Press CTRL+D button to bookmark this page.
Guidelines for EWS Registration 2018-19
- The registration process is open for admission in class Pre-School / Nursery ONLY for the session 2018-19.
- The child must age 3 years as on 31st March 2018.
- Parents are required to fill the form online only.
- E-mail Address and Contact no. once used for the registration of any candidate cannot be re-used.
- Payment of Rs. 25/- towards Registration shall be charged online. Kindly retain the registration form in hard copy for further use.
- Ensure a receipt of Rs. 25/- for registration Charges has been procured. (to be used at the time of verification of documents)
- Please keep passport size photo of the child, mother, and father ready to upload while filling the form. The size of the photograph may not be more than 100KB. The image should be in .jpg or .png format only. Please ensure that the face of the candidate, father and mother is clear in the photograph uploaded.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth proof of the candidate and Residence Proof to be attached online while registering. Size may not exceed 500 KB. The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- Self Attested copy of Latest fee receipt of session 2017-18 issued in name of the sibling (Sibling case only), Proof of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (If applicable), Mark sheet of Class X/XII of either parent (in case of Alumni only) to be uploaded in not more than 500 KB. The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- No other mode to submit the EWS registration form will be accepted.