EWS Nursery Admission 2019-20 admission process was started on December 15 and the last date to submit the filled EWS Nursery Admission 2019-20 Application form is January 7. The admission process will end on March 31.
In Delhi, there are 1697 private schools in which the admission process was started on Saturday, December 15. For admission to the entry-level class, schools have ruled out admission criteria which are compulsory to be followed by applicants. It includes distance from school criteria, first child, single child, parents of children must have studied in the same school, brother-sister reservation etc.
EWS Nursery Admission 2019-20 – Admission Form
According to the notice issued by Directorate of Education, parents can submit the application form from Saturday onward and the last day to submit EWS Nursery Admission form for the academic session 2019-20 will be January 7. The first list of selected candidates will be declared on February 4 followed by the second list on February 21. Nursery Admission 2019-20 process will end on March 31.
25% Seats Reserved for EWS Category under EWS Nursery Admission 2019-20
One to Twenty-Five percent of seats in Delhi private schools will be reserved for candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section and Disadvantaged Group. As per the direction from Directorate of Education, schools have to upload the open seat details on their official website by December 14.
EWS Nursery Admission 2019-20 – Age Limit
For Nursery Admission, Minimum age should be – 3 years, Maximum age should be – 4 years.
EWS Nursery Admission 2019-20 – Important Dates
- Registration Process begins – December 15
- Last date for submission of application form – January 7
- Uploading the details of students who have applied for admission – January 21
- Uploading of marks obtained by students – January 28
- Declaration of the first list of the selected candidates – February 4
- Declaration of the second list of selected candidates – February 21
EWS Nursery Admission 2019-20 – Documents Required
- Ration Card / Smart Card issued in the name of the parent
- Domicile certificate of parent/child
- Voter-ID card of one of the parent
- Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / Water bill / Passport issued in the name of parent/child
- Aadhar card issued in the name of the parent
On December 16, Directorate of Education, Delhi issued a notification which reads that the schools who have failed to upload the admission criteria will not be allowed to continue the admission process for the session 2019-20. Out of 1697 Delhi private schools, 1650 schools have uploaded their admission criteria successfully.
According to an official of the
If you have any query / suggestion regarding EWS Nursery Admission 2019-20, you can post you comment below, OR send us you query through mail at [email protected]