It’s a rise of responsible citizen to build momentum against black money. Here are some indicators which shows how revenue collections increased by 252% in November 2016 as compared to November 2015.
Revenue collection by cities witnesses significant rise as Responsible Citizens build momentum. Top 5 cities with maximum percentage increase in revenue collected compared to November 2015 are Hyderabad (2500%), North MCD Delhi (2434%), Surat (2314%), South MCD Delhi (2037%) and Rajkot (1275%).
Here are some figures which shows how demonetisation has affected (or will effect) Indian economy
- 100% Fake currency out of circulation in one stroke.
- Hawala Sources dried up for funding of Terrorists, Maoists, Naxalites Jihadis.
- Cash to create chaos & terror lying with Terrorists, Maoists, Naxalites, Jihadis gone waste.
- Kashmir back to normal, AAZADI forgotten, no schools burnt & no stone petlers to be found.
- Banks have started mobile ATM for hospitals.
- Jan Dhan accounts are full with money.
- 55 lakh money disputes settled in one day in lok adalat.
- More than 8 lakh crore cash already deposited in Banks.
- All business men are depositing cash lying with them as current yr income with ADVANCE TAX.
- ALL Jewellers are being issued Forms to declare their GOLD STOCK on day to day basis.
- Defaulters of Banks, Propery Tax, Electricity bills, Telecom bills are clearing their long pending dues.
- Defaulters of all kind of Government taxes are clearing their dues.
- Small vendors have started using Apps & Card Machines.
- Fiscal deficit of India set to reduce.
- Businessmen with declaring their black money as income & depositing with Advance Tax.
- Unprecedented surge in FDI inflow in Telecom sector – $10 billion in first 8 months of 2016-17 from a total of $2.9 billion in 2015-16.
Narendra Modi Government takes tougher stand on corruption
- 150% increase in tax rate for unexplained credit, investment, cash and other assets with a penalty provision introduced.
- 200% increase in penalty for search seizure cases.
- 50% tax on income disclosed till 30th
- 90% tax + severe punishment for disclosures post 30th December
- New Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme launched – an opportunity to declare money and contribute to rural India’s development.
After all this development, are you still looking for black money figures? Ok! So here they are:-
As of December 1, 2016; The Reserve Bank of India announced that over [button color=”” size=”” type=”outlined” target=”” link=””]Rs 11000000000000[/button] (more than Rs 11 lakh crore rupees) in the banned denomination notes has been deposited in banks between November 10 and November 30.