Momentum Jharkhand is a Global Investor Summit 2017 to invite global companies to invest in manufacturing and other sectors in the state of Jharkhand. Momentum Jharkhand was organised in the capital of Jharkhand, Ranchi. Momentum Jharkhand is a two day Global meet started today and ending tomorrow on 17 February is being attended by 6200 delegates. The summit’s partner countries are Japan, Czech Republic, Tunisia and Mongolia.
The submit witness major dignities in the event which included Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das, Minister of Urban Development Venkaiah Naidu, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley,Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Textiles Smriti Irani, Piyush Goel, Naushad Forbes, Adani Group Chairman Gautam Shantilal Adani, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Navin Jindal, Navin Jindal, Vedanta group Chairman Anil Aggarwal, Ratan Tata.
The major highlights of the Momentum Jharkhand are as follows:
- The three biggest industries in Jharkhand are mining, metals and automotive.
- Kumar Mangalam Birla: Jharkhand ranks at the 6th position in the ease of doing business.
- Ratan Tata urges businesses to embrace the opportunities in Jharkhand.
- Kenji Hiramatsu, ambassador of Japan, India addresses the delegates and political leaders at the Momentum Jharkhand.
- Ratan Tata calls out Jharkhand to seize the opportunity as the moment is now.
- “We have come a long way in the state & have found govt. of Jharkhand to be very progressive”- Kumar Mangalam Birla.
- “We are guided by the potential of Jharkhand. Czech republic believes that it can be a good partner in Momentum Jharkhand” – Milan Hovoraka.
- Investment generated from Jharkhand will create several opportunities for people of the state & give wings to their aspirations: PM Narendra Modi.
- Skills & determination of people of Jharkhand & proactive efforts of Jharkhand Government are bringing record development in the state: PM Modi
- Best wishes for Jharkhand. May the deliberations in this Summit lead to fruitful outcomes that contribute to Jharkhand’s growth: PM Modi
- Mongolian ambassador, Gonchig Ganbold starts his address in Hindi at Momentum Jharkhand Global Investors Summit.
- Vedanta Group says, “we import 100% silver and 95% copper but now it’s time to manufacture on our own.”
- Vedanta Limited will be investing Rs.5000 Cr. in Jharkhand for various business initiatives.
- Navin Jindal: We have already invested 2000 Cr & will continue to invest more in the coming yrs.
- Adani Group is making significant investments in renewable energy & mining projects” -Rajesh Adani.
- Piyush Goyal plans to auction 30 news mines.
- Jharkhand has 3,34,207 hectares of land for industrial use around Adityapur, Bokaro and Ranchi.
- Textile Minister India will support the weavers of Jharkhand as they will be reimbursed 90% of cost of buying looms”.
- Adani Group is hoping to invest 20000 Cr in different sectors for the development of the State of Jharkhand.
- Jharkhand has huge potential to provide low cost power, says Piyush Goyal.
- Nitin Gadkari: Transportation of coal and minerals via water will reduce the logistics cost in Jharkhand.
- Venkaiah Naidu: Jharkhand is an ideal place of investment because you have natural resources available here.
- Arun Jaitley: On this day, a 105 years ago, the Tatas had chosen Jharkhand as their investment destination.
- Venkaiah Naidu called out the countrymen to join mission MODI – “Making Of Developed India.”