Students admission in Class 6th and Class 9th of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya of Directorate of Education is open for the session 2018-19 as per the following schedule.
As per the notification issued by Directorate of Education, New Delhi; candidates are required to submit Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya registration form between April 01 – April 12, 2018. The last day for submission of Registration form is April 12.
Candidates successful in submitting registration forms can appear for entrance test on April 15, which is to be held in the respective schools. Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Result 2018 will be declared on April 21.
Candidates are also informed that right of the draw is reserved. If required, the draw will conduct on April 22.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission Process will start immediately after the declaration of results. Details of admission process will be provided by the Head of respective RPVVs at the time of declaration of result.
Candidates seeking admission in Classes VI & XI are requested to visit any of the following school for registration up to 12.04.2018, 1.00 PM.
List of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya in New Delhi
- RPVV Civil Lines
- RPVV Sector-10 Dwarka
- RPVV Gandhi Nagar
- RPVV BE- Block Hari Nagar
- RPVV Nai Basti Kishan Ganj
- RPVV Krishna Market Lajpat Nagar
- RPVV Thyagraj Nagar
- RPVV Plot No.1 Link Road, Karol Bagh
- RPVV D-1, Nand Nagri
- RPVV A-10 Pocket 5, Narela
- RPVV A-6 Paschim Vihar
- RPVV Raj Niwas Marg
- RPVV Sector-11 Rohini
- RPVV BT-Block Shalimar Bagh
- RPVV Surajmal Vihar
- RPVV B-1 Vasant Kunj
- RPVV B-Block Yamuna Vihar
- RPVV Sec. 21 Rohini
- RPVV Sec. 19 Dwarka
- RPVV IP Extension, Near Mayo College
Documents required at the time of registration:
- Passport size photo of the student.
- Aadhar Number/UID of the student.
- Candidate Mark sheet of Class V & VIII with at least 60% marks duly attested by concerned HoS.
The schedule is subject to change as notified in the official notification. In case, parents are requested to keep checking this page time to time.